We are guided by “Values” entrenched in the word of God:
- Faith: We strive to be pleasing unto the Lord in all our endeavors. We are convinced that He is faithful to finish what He started, notwithstanding the challenges that may pose as obstacles to realizing the vision of the ministry.
- Accountability: We are accountable to God, the body of Christ and the society in general for the resources put in our custody for disbursement. Consequently, friends of the ministry as well as other donors shall be updated regularly with state of the ministry’s financial account, at least once a year. The ministry’s newsletter and website will serve as formidable platforms to update friends and other interested parties on the actvities of the ministry.
- Integrity: We are committed to walk our talk. Donations shall be managed in accordance with the yearning of the donor(s).
- Truth: We are set free by it, enabling us to run effectively with the vision. It shall be our watch word.
- Humility: We imbibe the mind of Christ in all our endeavors and steer clear of sharing in the glory that belongs to God.
- Love: We are bound and driven by it, in both vertical and horizontal dimensions because God has poured out His love into our hearts. It constitutes the bedrock of our motivation for engaging in what we do.